I haven't done much in the way of exercise the last 2 days. Yesterday, we went for a walk to CVS to get some pictures printed. They said it would take about an hour, so I planned on continuing our walk until they were ready. Good in theory, but doesn't work with a hungry baby. I power walked back home so the entire neighborhood didn't think I was abusing my son and fed him. I ended up driving back to CVS before I went to dinner with a friend. No shred because I was still exhausted from our trip to see my parents.
Today is a total waste. I spent the morning sleeping since the wee man was up 3 times last night. No one got sleep. Then, my computer was attacked by multiple versions of 3 different trojans viruses. Three and a half hours later, I was just getting ready to put the stroller out for a walk and there was a clap of thunder. Le sigh. I'm throwing in the towel for today.
Shred tomorrow. I swear.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment