Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow, that was a mistake

30 minute abs followed by 60 minutes of kickboxing. It was a fantastic workout and I was exhausted and hungry when I got home. I should have thought it through before I went to the class. I do modified jumping jacks when I do the 30DS. Why did I think a high impact class would be any different? I did put a thick pad on before I left, but I spent the entire class terrified it would leak. I hit the bathroom before leaving the house, before the ab class and in between the two classes. It didn't make that much of a difference. How do you tell people you loved the class but would rather not freak out the whole time because you are terrified you are going to wet your pants? I'm guessing you don't.

I am not too sore though. A little sore in some places but I am more stiff than anything else. I also took a short walk after we went to the pedi yesterday. I walked for 20 minutes in the blazing heat. That was enough.

Today I am taking the wee man to see my parents, so I am taking the day off. Tomorrow I will go back to the 30DS and take a long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment