Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tired and sore

Yesterday, I took the wee man to Flushing Meadows Park for a walk. I pushed him around for a total of about 90 minutes. We walked from the carousel over the Grand Central Parkway, around the Unishpere back over the GCP and then we went to the zoo. I did stop after the zoo for a snack. I really wanted a hot dog, but settled for a hot pretzel. I am beat. I am stiff and a little sore.

I am trying to decide if I should do the shred today. I am going to try a kickboxing class tonight, which I think will more than cover my exercise for the day. I will be working abs and doing cardio in the class, but I am concerned that I might be too sore tomorrow to shred. I suppose that I could do an ultra-modified version of it if I am miserable tomorrow. I know that Thursday will be worse than tomorrow as far as soreness is concerned. I do not want to go that long without doing it. Sigh. I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings.

Yoga starts next week. My sister and I will be going to a hot vinyasa power hour on Monday evenings. The instructor is fantastic and really does an intense workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment